Phresh Silenced EC Hyperfan v2 w/ Controller - 250MM (10") | 1084CFM
Updated v2 Model | Speed Variable | 2 Years Warranty
Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans. Hyperfan utilize aircraft "taper blade technology" to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade. Silenced Hyperfans have a reduced dB of up to 70% over standard Hyperfans. Our unique spring-mounted housing further reduce vibration and help deliver some of the quietest fans in the industry (m3/h per Watt)
- Size: 250MM (10" Inch)
- Max Air Flow: 1840 M^3/h - 1084CFM - 512 LPS
- RPM: 3600
- Watts: 180W
- Amps: 1.2A
- Weight: 9KG
- Fan Pressure: 610Pa/iwg2.2"
- Width: 338.6MM
- Length: 860MM
- Housing: Steel & Aluminium
- Blade Design: Mixed flow - laminar blade
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
In The Box
-  x Phresh Silenced EC Hyperfan v2 w/ Controller - 250MM (10") | 1084CFM
- New 9 pole digital EC "Brush-Less" motors
- High fan efficiency @7.85CFM per watt
- Higher linear airflow output than other fans
- Higher static pressure output than outer fans
- Detachable, fully variable speed controller included
- Sturdy, steel housing and Abec 7 ball bearings
- 0-10V controller compatible via RJ9 or RJ11 cable
The importance of pressure (pa):
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system's components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it's ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
250MM Hyper fan has it covered with 610pa on tap, one of the highest static pressures of any fan type. This coupling of taper blade technology optimised laminar stator design and "next gen" 9 pole digital EC motors results in a fan that delivers unrivalled high pressure, more linear airflow, quieter operations and the highest energy efficiency.
2-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought