Philips 520W GreenPower Top light Compact Deep RED White LED - 3.5 umol/J | LB | 1800 umol/s
OUT OF STOCK
Pick up at store Free
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
As a grower, you are probably familiar with the benefits of using LED lighting in greenhouses. It will bring you higher yield, better quality crop and improved predictability. The Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact allows you to easily switch to LED lighting, replacing your existing HPS set-up, or when you are building a new installation. The high light output of up to 2650 μmol/s or high efficacy of up to 3.7 μmol/J helps you effectively optimize crop growth, enhance crop quality and cut operational costs.
With a wide beam or standard beam you can cater for any greenhouse height and the dimming possibility allows you to dim the grow lights to 10% of its maximum output to increase flexibility. The capabilities of the Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact bring benefits to growers in many different segments:
- Vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and strawberries
- Cut flowers and potted plants like roses, chrysanthemums and orchids
Beam: Standard beam
- Spectral version: Deep Red/White types
- Spectral Code: LB (Low Blue)
- Typical photon flux: 1800umol/s
- Power Consumption (max): 520W
- Efficacy: 3.5umol/J
- Efficacy at 50%(dimmed): 3.8umol/J
- Light distribution:
- Standard Beam: beam angle 120°
- Dimmable: 10% - 100%
- Input voltage (50-60 Hz) VAC: 200 - 400V
- Power factor: 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <15%
- Rated Average Lifetime: 36.000 - L95hrs
- Ingress protection rating: IP66
- Cooling Passively: cooled
- Approval marks: CE, ENEC, RoHS, UL/CSA, EAC, RCM, PSE
- Connector: Wieland RST20i3 Green
In The Box
-  x Philips 520W GreenPower Top light Compact Deep RED White LED - 3.5 umol/J | LB | 1800 umol/s
New greenhouse or renovation
- Due to our broad assortment and dimming opportunities, you will be able to install any light level in a new greenhouse connecting 2, 3, or 4 Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact on a trellis or use C-profiles instead. You can opt for a 645 to 780W grow light with an optimized performance, balancing light output and efficacy. Or you can choose one of our 520W solutions, utilizing half the power consumption of an HPS system.
- Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact has been designed for easy installation. Specific snap brackets are available for safe operation distance from your screens. Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact has no inrush current when switched on, this simplifies installation of the electrical cabinet. The high powerfactor of 0.98 reduces the load on cabling and transformers.
1-to-1 HPS replacement
- Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact fits seamlessly in existing HPS infrastructure and trellis constructions; even between sprinklers. There are two smart options: either you choose to replace your existing HPS installation with a similar light output and consume 50% less power, or you choose to utilize the maximum CHP power available and increase your light output to 150% compared to current light level. In all cases you can make the easy switch to full LED toplighting or create a hybrid LED and HPS lighting system on your current set-up.
- Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact comes in a standard and wide beam. It provides optimal efficacy and excellent light distribution and uniformity in most greenhouse configurations including high wire-crops. The passively cooled grow light produces much less radiant heat, putting you in control over your greenhouse climate. The compact, white housing intercepts little sunlight and comes with an IP66 ingress protection rating.
GrowWise Control System enables dimming
- Philips GreenPower LED toplighting compact can be dimmed to 10% of its maximal photosynthetic photonflux in combination with the GrowWise Control System to improve the efficacy. This allows growers to dim the lighting for reasons of additional energy saving during peak hours or to mimic the dusk to dawn interval and enhance results for specific crops.
- Dimming will work reliable without the need of specific control cables. The GrowWise Control System can be used standalone or can be connected and controlled via your climate computer.
- *WARNING* MUST WEAR EYE PROTECTION
- *WARNING* NON DIMMABLE! MUST BE 70CM MINIMUM FROM THE PLANT CANOPY TO AVOID DAMAGE TO PLANTS
3-Years Manufacturer Warranty