Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 152MM (6" Inch ) x 6M | R0.6 | 25MM Insulation
Click & Collect Free
Free pickup in Lidcombe warehouse
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Features air-tight, sound proof, tearing & puncture resistant, this acoustic air duct has become an essential tool for serious gardeners.
- PRODUCT: R0.6 Metalised Sleeve, Polyester Flexible Duct (3-Zero).
- CONSTRUCTION: Black Inner Core with Metalised Outer surface multi-layered construction containing high level grade Flame Retardant Water based adhesive with high tensile wire helix encapsulated.
- METALISED OUTER SLEEVE: Multi-layered construction (Metalised Outer Layer) containing high quality grade flame retardant adhesive.
- INSULATION TYPE: Polyester Insulation Blanket to achieve thermal rating of R0.6
- LENGTH: 6 Metre lengths
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: 1000 Pa positive, 200 Pa negative
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10C TO +80C
In The Box
-  x Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 152MM (6" Inch ) x 6M | R0.6 | 25MM Insulation
- Fire resistant. This is an important building regulation requirement as it reduces the risk of fire spreading through the duct to different rooms.
- Fiberglass insulation. Greatly reduces air flow noise
- Aluminum construction for lasting performance, total flexibility and heat exhaust capabilities
- The maximum temperature it can stand is 60 degrees Celsius
- Can be used in conjunction with mechanical ventilation, air conditioning systems, extractor fans, cooker hoods etc