Polyester Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 6M | R1.0 | 50MM Insulation
Available in various flange sizes
Products You May Need
Pick up at store Free
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
Insulated ducting doesn't just quietly move air around your home, it also helps muffle sounds within your walls. This 6-metres length of 50mm thick polyester ducting features an R1.0 insulation rating to provide soundproofing for your HVAC system. The tear-resistant and puncture-proof material helps ensure the ducting stays air-tight over time, so cooled or heated air flows efficiently to the intended room without leaks that waste energy. Properly installed insulated ducting like this flex duct can make a big impact on the performance of your entire HVAC system.
- PRODUCT: R1.0 Metalised Sleeve
- CONSTRUCTION: Black Inner Core with Metalised Outer surface multi-layered construction containing high level grade Flame Retardant Water based adhesive with high tensile wire helix encapsulated.
- METALISED OUTER SLEEVE: Multi-layered construction (Metalised Outer Layer) containing high quality grade flame retardant adhesive.
- INSULATION TYPE: Polyester Insulation Blanket to achieve thermal rating of R1.0
- LENGTH: 6 Metre lengths
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: 1000 Pa positive, 200 Pa negative
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10C TO +80C
In The Box
-  x Polyester Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 6M | R1.0 | 50MM Insulation
- Flame-resistant, meeting key building code standards to minimize the risk of fire spreading via the duct to various rooms.
- Insulated with polyester, significantly diminishing noise from air flow.
- Crafted from aluminium, it ensures durability, complete flexibility, and efficient heat exhaust.
- Capable of withstanding temperatures up to 80 degrees Celsius.
- Compatible for use with mechanical ventilation systems, air conditioning, extractor fans, cooker hoods, and similar equipment.