For pH & conductivity electrodes
"We have not needed to re-calibrate our pH meters for over 3 years!"
In many situations, Flairform’s electrode cleaner eliminates the need to re-calibrate. Electrode cleaners are usually made from acids, alkalis or chelates. However, these chemicals are largely ineffective for cleaning electrodes that have been contaminated by nutrient solutions.
Flairform Electrode Cleaner is:
- Suitable for both pH & conductivity meter electrodes.
- Removes both inorganic and organic contamination.
- Restores electrode accuracy and response time.
- Maximizes electrode life-span.
- Unlike with other cleaners, the electrode does not require ‘rest’ time after being cleaned.
- Easy to use: Soak electrode for 5 minutes.
In The Box
-  x Flairform Electrode Cleaner 250ml