FlairForm BudStorm - 1L / 5L / 20L
The All-in-One Flowering Additive
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
PK additives primarily contain phosphate (“P”) and potassium (“K”). These elements are essential during the flowering and fruiting phase. Although bloom nutrients contain phosphorus and potassium, heavy fruiting plants such as tomatoes and peppers have an especially high demand for these elements. Hence, PK additives are used in conjunction with bloom nutrients to help ensure no deficiencies occur. They are also a more economical alternative compared to using extra bloom nutrient.
PK additives should generally be used from the onset of budding until flowers or fruit are fully formed.
When choosing a PK additive choose a brand that is relatively pH 'neutral'. Many brands are quite ‘alkaline’ which causes a significant increase in nutrient solution pH. These can quickly destabilize the nutrient if pH is not adjusted immediately after dosing.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- When to Use: Bloom phase
- Dosage: 1ml/L (4ml/Gal)
- Substrates: Hydro / Coco / Soil
- Bottle Sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L
In The Box
-  x FlairForm BudStorm - 1L / 5L / 20L
BudStorm is an All-in-One flowering additive for promoting floral blooms of optimum size and quality:
- Contains phosphorus, potassium (NPK 0-12-11) and organic flowering stimulants
- Improves the integrity of flowering sites
- pH “neutral” formulation
- For use in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Dose rate 1ml/L (4ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures and MSDS
STEP 1. Dosing
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with low EC water then add GREEN DREAM ‘A’ followed by GREEN DREAM ‘B’ then the additives. Add in the sequence shown in the chart (left to right) and stir thoroughly after each addition. Never pre-mix nutrients and additives in concentrated form. Pre-dilute SILIKAMAJIC 10-fold with plain water before adding to the reservoir. ^BUDGENIE: For increased weight use up to 5ml/L for heavy feeders (yields “Final EC” 2.25mS/cm).
STEP 2. pH Control
- Check pH is between 5.0 and 6.5 (below 6.0 may enhance nutrient uptake).
STEP 3. Feed frequency
- Generally use this nutrient solution with each watering.
STEP 4. Maintenance
- Maintain nutrient temperature between 68-77 deg F (20-25 deg C). Cover the reservoir to prevent evaporation and exposure to light.
- ‘Recirculating' hydroponic systems: Maintain pH as in Step 2. Keep reservoir topped up with water. Do not allow EC to fall more than 0.3mS (maintain by adding GreenDream A and B). Discard, flush, and replace the nutrient solution every 7-10 days.
- Coco Coir or Soil systems: Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
- Apply Pythoff for root problems such as root browning or fungus gnat infestations