FlairForm Roots - 250ML / 1L | Root Enhancer
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Successful growers are well aware that a large and healthy root mass is fundamental for delivering consistently high yields. Flairform Roots has a unique ability to deliver a thicker, denser root mat with the notable outcome of “transition-less” growth and faster crop speed. Impressively, this has been achieved without incorporating toxic PGR’s, or substances that create a horrible mess in the growing system.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- When to Use: Seed to harvest
- Dosage: 1.5ml/L (5.5ml/Gal)
- Substrates: Hydro / Coco / Soil
- Bottle Sizes: 250ml, 1L
In The Box
-  x FlairForm Roots - 250ML / 1L | Root Enhancer
For maximizing crop speed and helping prevent transplant stress:
- Helps promote explosive root growth.
- For use throughout the seedling phase, veg and bloom.
- For use in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Dose rate 1.5ml/L (5.5ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures and MSDS
STEP 1. Dosing
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with low EC water then add GREEN DREAM ‘A’ followed by GREEN DREAM ‘B’ then the additives. Add in the sequence shown in the chart (left to right) and stir thoroughly after each addition. Never pre-mix nutrients and additives in concentrated form. Pre-dilute SILIKAMAJIC 10-fold with plain water before adding to the reservoir. *BUDGENIE: For increased weight use up to 5ml/L for heavy feeders (yields “Final EC” 2.25mS/cm).
STEP 2. pH Control
- Check pH is between 5.0 and 6.5 (below 6.0 may enhance nutrient uptake).
STEP 3. Feed frequency
- Generally use this nutrient solution with each watering.
STEP 4. Maintenance
- Maintain nutrient temperature between 68-77 deg F (20-25 deg C). Cover the reservoir to prevent evaporation and exposure to light.
- ‘Recirculating' hydroponic systems: Maintain pH as in Step 2. Keep reservoir topped up with water. Do not allow EC to fall more than 0.3mS (maintain by adding GreenDream A and B). Discard, flush, and replace the nutrient solution every 7-10 days.
- Coco Coir or Soil systems: Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
- Apply Pythoff for root problems such as root browning or fungus gnat infestations