The Can-Fan range is manufactured by globally renowned "Ruck Ventilatoren" in Germany, for Can-Fan. The fans feature solid metal powder coat housing and a reverse curve blade design offering low noise and high ouput.
The flow rates stated have been supplied by "Ruck Ventilatoren" under professional testing conditions and are "TRUE" values set for other regulated industries such as commercial ventilation. These rates may appear lower than other fans in the Australian market which use different testing conditions, or simply test their flow rates with anemometers directly behind the fan outlet without any relevant pressure adjustments or connected wind tunnels.
The Can-Fan centrifugal fan range is manufactured using quality German components. The fans feature solid metal powder coat housing and a reverse curve blade design offering low noise and high output.
Centrifugal fans should be used in any application that requires air to be pulled or pushed through lengths of ducting greater than five metres, multiple air cooled lights, or with carbon filters.
The centrifugal motion spirals the air for maximum flow rates in high pressure situations.
The flow rates stated below are certified under professional testing conditions. Some manufacturers do not test their fans to industry standards, some exaggerate the rates, while others just guess the flow rates.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Diameter MM: 200
- Max. Output (L/Sec): 217
- Max. Output (m³/min): 13.1
- CFM: 477
- Max. Power (Watts): 100
- Max. Power (Amps): 0.5
Important information in selecting the right fan for the job:
- Fitting a carbon filter will decrease the fan output by around 20%
- Always aim to replace the air in a room every 2-3 minutes
- RS315 & RS315L come with complimentary 315/300 conversion flange on request
In The Box
-  x Can-Fan RS Centrifugal Fan - RS200 | 200MM (8" Inch) | 477CFM | Metal Housing
5-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.