Soft Durable Fabric Reusable Plant Smart Pot - Available in 6L 9L 12L 21L 37L 47L 74L 100L
Buy In Bulk & Save!
|Buy 2 to 4:||Pay $5.70|
|Buy 5 to 9:||Pay $5.40|
|Buy 10 to 999:||Pay $4.80|
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The tough, long lasting fabric pot material has just the right amount of porosity to promote air root pruning, excellent drainage and allow excess heat to escape, producing superior plants. The soft-sided containers last for years, even in the harshest winters, and are excellent for growing the widest variety of container or potted plants.
A healthy, well-established root system is key to overall growth, and fabirc pots provide roots with an ideal environment, allowing them to thrive and develop to their full potential. Vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruits all do well in fabric pots.
- Soft-sided fabric aeration container that has the rigidity to hold its shape
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance
- Allows excess heat to escape
- Developed for, and used by commercial tree growers
- 6L - Approx Diameter 20CM x Height 20CM
- 9L - Approx Diameter 22CM x Height 24CM
- 12L- Approx Diameter 25CM x Height 24CM
- 21L - Approx Diameter 30CM x Height 30CM
- 37L - Approx Diameter 40CM x Height 30CM
- 47L - Approx Diameter 42CM x Height 34CM
- 74L - Approx Diameter 56CM x Height 30CM
- 100L- Approx Diameter 56CM x Height 41CM
In The Box
- Soft Durable Fabric Reusable Plant Smart Pot
As roots grow in containers they eventually reach the container walls. In hard-sided containers, these roots, upon reaching the walls, start circling and continue to circle, seeking a friendlier environment. Upon examination, these root systems exhibit a few strong roots growing in circles with very little branching, often are bound or girdled upon themselves and, depending on the type of plant, can produce a strong tap root growing through the containers bottom.
These characteristics can hinder the plant's rate of growth and in some cases its chances of survival when transplanted. Roots grown in a Smart Pot come in contact with the fuzzy, fabric inner wall of the bag and penetrate or grow into the fabric. The bag's tough fabric prevents the root's continued longitudinal growth, in effect pruning it, causing the root to develop masses of lateral fibrous roots. Upon comparison, root systems that developed in a Smart Pot have a much greater mass or volume then those found in hard-sided containers.
Plants grown in Smart Pots have root balls that contain many more roots than found in a hard-sided container of similar size. The fibrous root systems produced in Smart Pots are more efficient and enable plants to maximize water and nutrient uptake in the limited surrounding soil mass.