Grow room monitoring. Anytime. Anywhere.
Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH, light, and VPD, custom alert, and integrated journaling.
Monitor your garden’s conditions from anywhere. Set alerts that notify you when something goes wrong.
Increase yields and reduce waste. Understand the impacts your actions have on your grow room's environment.
- Temperature - Your plants need consistent temperature for maximum yields.
- Humidity - Ideal RH promotes the absorption of nutrients and plant health.
- VPD - Maintain the correct VPD for optimal nutrient uptake.
- Light - Ensure that your daylight hours match your stage of growth.
- Dew Point - Dew point is the key to avoiding condensation and preventing mould.
- Connectivity Issues
- Power Outages
- Power: 110V-220V AC with 5V adapter or 3x AA batteries
- Humidity: 0-100% RH, ±3%, 1s response time
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40 to 85°C), ±1%
- Light: 10ms response, relative light intensity
- VPD: ±4%, 1s response time
- Battery Life: 4 months with good connectivity
- Attachment Points: Keyhole
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Waterproofing: Splash-resistant
- WiFi Spectrum: 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Range: Over 1000 feet in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this
In The Box
-  x Pulse One Smart Environment Monitor