Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Phresh Slienced Hyperfan EC Fan v2 w/ Controller - 300MM (12") | Speed Variable
Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans. Hyperfan utilizes aircraft "taper blade technology" to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade.
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system's components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it's the ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
- New 9 pole digital EC "Brush-Less" motors
- High fan efficiency @7.85CFM per watt
- Higher linear airflow output than other fans
- Higher static pressure output than outer fans
- Detachable, fully variable speed controller included
- Sturdy, steel housing and Abec 7 ball bearings
- 0-10V controller compatible via RJ9 or RJ11 cable
- Size: 300MM (12" Inch)
- Max Air Flow: 1827 M^3/h - 3100CFM - 862LPS
- RPM: 3200
- Watts: 320W
- Amps: 2.8A
- Weight: 12.9KG
- Noise: 59 dB A
- Fan Pressure: 730Pa/iwg2.93"
- Diameter: 302.1MM
- Width: 388MM
- Length: 1010MM
- Housing: Steel & Aluminium
- Blade Design: Mixed flow - laminar blade
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
Progrow Carbon Filter - [Size: 300 x 1000MM]
Pro grow might not be a name you’re familiar with just yet but don’t let that put you off. Pro grow brings together decades of experience in all aspects of hydroponics and commercial gardening to develop a range of products that is innovative, cost-effective and designed with growers in mind.
Progrow carbon filters are the result of years of development and testing in real world situations to find the most effective carbon grade and filter design. Pro grow filters are constructed from galvanised steel rather than aluminium to make them easier to transport and less likely to become dented (internet sales). They feature clever built-in hanging brackets to aid fitment and come in discreet packaging.
The more internal surface area carbon has the greater it’s capacity to absorb odours and the longer it will last. Progrow uses virgin granular 4/12 graded carbon which is a larger size than some other brands, this is the reason Progrow filters have great airflows. The more dust carbon a filter contains the harder any fan pulling through it will have to work to move air.
Our carbon beds are a set width because in our experience more carbon doesn’t necessarily make a better filter. It’s important to remember that when filtering air the amount of time odours are in contact with the carbon bed is a fraction of a second. The quality and effectiveness of carbon are much more important than how much of it there is. Added to this the fact that the deeper the carbon bed the harder your fans will have to work to move air through it. Progrow filters have a 50mm bed, which we believe is the most sensible compromise between lifespan and airflow.
The carbon is sourced from Australia due to it’s consistent quality and unique composition which provides a greater internal surface area than carbon from any other part of the world. Don’t be fooled by other brands marketing their carbon as 4/12, if it’s not Australian virgin granular 4/12 it’s not the same.
Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 315MM (15" Inch) x 5M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Quick Release Clamp - 304MM (12" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
Silver Foil Aluminium Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M | 30mu
- A heavy duty heat resistant aluminum tape for repairing ducting.
- Has pressure sensitive backing for durability and easy application.
In The Box
-  x Phresh Silenced Hyperfan EC Fan v2 w/ Controller - 300MM (12") | Speed Variable
-  x Pro Grow Carbon Filter - [Size: 300 x 1000MM]
-  x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 315MM (12" Inch) x 5M
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 304MM (12" Inch)
-  x Silver Foil Aluminum Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M