Only compact meter for a quick measurement of calcium ion using ion-selective membrane. Flat sensor technology and 60 years of sensor engineering realizes a reliable and direct measurement of a drop of the sample from 0.3mL. Use sampling sheet (sold separately) to measure down to 0.05mL or more. Unique sensor mechanism realizes the direct measurement of solid, viscous, powder samples. No need for a beaker to calibrate or measure. Just drop the standards and sample on the flat sensor, saves you time and minimize wasting your precious sample. This lightweight, pocket-sized meter is suitable for research and industrial applications in diverse fields.
Soil and sap testing (measures free calcium in plant sap) for improved agriculture; food testing*
Calcium in milk.
* Detection of ions in water only; electrolytes in oils cannot be measured. Ion measurement can be affected by non-target ions.
- Model: Ca-11
- Measurement principle: Ion electrode method
- Minimum sample volume: 0.3mL or more*1
- Measurement range: 4 to 9900ppm(mg/L)
- Range and Resolution (Valid numbers):
- 0 to 99ppm : 1ppm
- 100 to 990ppm : 10ppm
- 1000 to 9900ppm : 100ppm
- Calibration: Two-point*3
- Accuracy: ±20% of reading value.*4
- Functions: Auto range change・Temperature compensation・Waterproof*5・Reading locking ・Automatic power off （30 minutes）
- Display: Custom (monochrome) Digital LCD with backlight
- Operating temperature/humidity: 5 to 40˚C, 85% or less in relative humidity (no condensation)
- Power: CR2032 batteries (x2)
- Battery life: Approx. 400 hours in continuous use
- Main Material: ABS epoxy
- Dimensions/Mass: 164mm × 29mm × 20mm (excluding projections) / Approx. 50 g (meter only, without batteries)
- Accessories included: 2 CR2032 batteries/1 Pipette/Instruction manual/Quick manual/Storage case/Standard solution (150ppm&2000ppm)(14mL)/5 pieces of Sampling sheetB
*1 Smaller amount(0.05mL or more) can be measured with the sampling sheet B. (Please close the light shield cover. If a sample that contain particulate, please use ”Sampling sheet holder” (sold separately))
*3 Selectable between one-point and two-point calibrations.
*4 Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration using the same standard solution.
*5 IP67：no failure when immersed in water at a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. But the product can not be used underwater.
In The Box
-  x Horiba LAQUAtwin Compact Calcium Ion Meter - Ca-11 | Delivery Only
- Autocalibration function recognizes standards and is user-selectable for either one- or two-point calibrations.
- Auto range change
- Temperature compensation
- IP67 waterproof
- Auto hold
- Automatic power off (30 minutes)