Professor's Nutrients Cloning Accelerator - 1L | Foliar Spray
Click & Collect Free
Free pickup in Lidcombe warehouse
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Foliar feeding is a technique of feeding plants by applying liquid fertilizer directly to their leaves.
Before your cuttings grow roots and during the early development stages of growth, Cloning Accelerator delivers key nutrients and trace elements through foliar spraying of the leaves.
Without an established root zone, you need a high quality foliar spray to supply your plants the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development.
Cloning Accelerator also contains crucial elements which are designed to restore any discolouring which may occur during the life of the cutting.
In The Box
-  x Professor's Nutrients Cloning Accelerator - 1L
- Speeds root development and early establishment
- Chelated minerals formulated as a RTU Foliar Spray for maximum absorption
- Protects young plants from deficiencies
- Accelerates growth rates and chorophyll production
- Spray cuttings with Cloning Accelerator every second day. Once the plants has developed roots, continue to spray every few days for a further two weeks or until the cuttings have been planted.
- Always spray at the onset or just before photoperiod(Light out)