Humic acid and fulvic acid additives are known to increase the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils and act as a “chelator” to aid nutrient uptake. They also help enhance root development, improve the water holding capacity of soils and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. Humic acid (HA) is derived from leonardite, a coal like material formed via the decomposition of plant matter.
Fulvic acid (FA) is the fraction of humic acid that is soluble in water under all pH conditions. Fulvic acid is regarded for providing superior efficacy than humic acids.
'Kelp' is derived from the soluble ‘extract’ of seaweed species such as Ascophyllum Nodosum and Laminaria. The extract is widely regarded to act as a soil conditioner that increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils, assists nutrient uptake and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- When to Use: Veg and bloom phase
- Dosage: 2.5ml/L (9.5ml/Gal)
- Substrates: Hydro / Coco / Soil
- Bottle Sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L
In The Box
-  x FlairForm GroStorm - 1L / 5L / 20L
GroStorm includes kelp, fulvic & humic acid, plus natural vitamins. Most brands ‘package’ these elements in over 3 or more bottles:
- Promotes plant vitality, yield & quality
- Maximizes Brix levels, oils & taste
- Increases resistance to heat stress
- Highly stable and fully soluble (no blockages)
- Use during vegetative & flowering
- For use in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Dose rate 2.5ml/L (9.5ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures and MSDS
STEP 1. Dosing
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with low EC water then add GREEN DREAM ‘A’ followed by GREEN DREAM ‘B’ then the additives. Add in the sequence shown in the chart (left to right) and stir thoroughly after each addition. Never pre-mix nutrients and additives in concentrated form. Pre-dilute SILIKAMAJIC 10-fold with plain water before adding to the reservoir. ^BUDGENIE: For increased weight use up to 5ml/L for heavy feeders (yields “Final EC” 2.25mS/cm).
STEP 2. pH Control
- Check pH is between 5.0 and 6.5 (below 6.0 may enhance nutrient uptake).
STEP 3. Feed frequency
- Generally use this nutrient solution with each watering.
STEP 4. Maintenance
- Maintain nutrient temperature between 68-77 deg F (20-25 deg C). Cover the reservoir to prevent evaporation and exposure to light.
- ‘Recirculating' hydroponic systems: Maintain pH as in Step 2. Keep reservoir topped up with water. Do not allow EC to fall more than 0.3mS (maintain by adding GreenDream A and B). Discard, flush, and replace the nutrient solution every 7-10 days.
- Coco Coir or Soil systems: Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
- Apply Pythoff for root problems such as root browning or fungus gnat infestations