FlairForm Bud Genie - 250ML / 1L / 5L | Hydroponic Bloom Booster
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
BudGenie was designed to meet the critical demands of growers wanting larger and more potent yields. Over the 2 years of final testing and commissioning, there was no other additive able to compete in terms of both volume and mass yield, flavor, cleanliness and ease-of-use. The niche ingredients used in BudGenie were proven to be uniquely stable thereby resulting in greater reliability and consistency for growers.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- When to Use: Flowering phase
- Dosage: 2.5ml/L (9.5ml/Gal)
- Substrates: Hydro / Coco / Soil
- Bottle Sizes: 250ml, 1L, and 5L
In The Box
-  x FlairForm Bud Genie - 250ML / 1L / 5L | Hydroponic Bloom Booster
Specialized bloom booster for use in conjunction with PK additives:
- Improves trichome output, resin, and essential oil content in flowering plants.
- Helps stimulate floral blooms and promote higher fruit weight.
- PGR free.
- For use in hydroponics, soil, or coco
- Dose rate 2.5ml/L (9.5ml/Gal)
- Available in 250ml, 1L, 5L, and 20L
- Technical: Click here to view product labels, feed charts, brochures, and MSDS
STEP 1. Dosing
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with low EC water then add GREEN DREAM ‘A’ followed by GREEN DREAM ‘B’ then the additives. Add in the sequence shown in the chart (left to right) and stir thoroughly after each addition. Never pre-mix nutrients and additives in concentrated form. Pre-dilute SILIKAMAJIC 10-fold with plain water before adding to the reservoir. ^ BUDGENIE: For increased weight use up to 5ml/L for heavy feeders (yields “Final EC” 2.25mS/cm).
STEP 2. pH Control
- Check pH is between 5.0 and 6.5 (below 6.0 may enhance nutrient uptake).
STEP 3. Feed frequency
- Generally use this nutrient solution with each watering.
STEP 4. Maintenance
- Maintain nutrient temperature between 68-77 deg F (20-25 deg C). Cover the reservoir to prevent evaporation and exposure to light.
- ‘Recirculating' hydroponic systems: Maintain pH as in Step 2. Keep reservoir topped up with water. Do not allow EC to fall more than 0.3mS (maintain by adding GreenDream A and B). Discard, flush, and replace the nutrient solution every 7-10 days.
- Coco Coir or Soil systems: Flush the medium every 1-2 weeks with plain water.
- Apply Pythoff for root problems such as root browning or fungus gnat infestations