House & Garden Amino Treatment - 100ML / 250ML / 1L / 5L
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
House & Garden Amino Treatment is a new, revolutionary product that brings noticeably higher fruit yield, with regard to quality as well as to quantity.
The product consists of a balanced complex of ingredients such as small silicate particles which are much smaller than those which you would find in normal silicon. Amino Treatment also contains a unique natural growth and flowering stimulator from an extract taken from plant seeds.
Plants always add a buffer to their seeds, a kind of plant base with-quality enzymes and amino acids which stimulate root development, growth and fruit formation in a powerful way.
So, the use of Amino Treatment results in better nutrient distribution in the leaves, a higher photosynthesis ratio, stronger stalks, increased root activity, better and higher fruit production and a higher sugar content in the fruit. See it and believe it! Amino Treatment, for profuse growth and flowering.
“I grew up in a commercial gardeners’ family, after school my brothers and I had to work in the greenhouse. In this greenhouse I had a small garden of my own… where I grew my own plants and seeds. I wondered what makes plant seeds so powerful. This obsession gave me the basic idea for our new product.
I discovered a very powerful substance in plant seeds; I managed to isolate this material and started combining it with other substances. This effort resulted in an extremely powerful new plants food for the industrial market: Amino Treatment!”
William van der Zwaan – Creator of Amino Treatment
In The Box
-  x House & Garden Amino Treatment -100ML / 250ML / 1L / 5L
- A better foliage distribution
- A higher photosynthesis ratio
- Solid stems
- Enhanced root activity
- A better and increased fruit production
- A higher sugar level of the fruit
- Aids nutrient distribution
- Dosage: 20-100ML per 100L
- Dilution Rate of Amino Treatment is 0.2-1ml/L
- Use Amino Treatment with each watering until 3 weeks before harvest.
- Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Adjust your EC of the nutrient and then add your Amino Treatment. Adjust the pH value to harmonise with the nutrient solution.