Iso-Max are totally unique tube style fans, designed to be efficient, powerful and yet quiet in operation. Iso-Max uses the stator-rotor system that enables it to be efficient both in air performance and power consumption. Iso-Max are unique in that they are both a fan and an integrated silencer. It has a full metal housing and for noise-reduction a special type of foam is added, It's low weight, strong air performance and quietness makes Iso-Max the most advanced choice for a grow room ventilation.
Iso-Max Fans utilise the low energy and high performance motor of the Ruck Etaline fan series. These motors are capable of delivering large volumes of air, even when carbon filters and complicated ducing systems are installed. Built around aerodynamic efficiency, the Etaline motor is situated inside a sealed, acoustically designed, silenced housing. This not only insulates the noise from the motor and air movement, but also provides hanging points at either end for easy mounting. The overall result is a surprisingly lightweight and powerful fan that keeps noise to a minimum.
The Iso-Max 150 & 200 both have an integrated 3 speed controller.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Name: ISO-MAX 200 with 3 Speed Control
- Diameter: 200MM
- Max Flow: 512CFM
In The Box
-  x Can-Fan Iso-Max Fan - 200MM | 512CFM | 3 Speed Control | Silenced Fan
The Can ISO Max Fan A German made fan with an integrated silencer in a metal casing, resulting in very low noise levels.
The Iso-Max fan (Airforce 2) has 2 propellers, 1 rotor & 1 Stator. This enables the fan to produce a uniform jet of air, making less contact with the ducting, resulting in less pressure fall and therefore higher efficiency.
- Comes pre-wired and has an integrated thermal switch which prevents overheating.
- Easy to hang with built in hangers on the top of the fan.
2-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.