Products You May Also Need
Buy now, pay later
Shop up to $1000, pay later
A replacement probe for Bluelab Combo and pH Meters as well as the Bluelab Guardian Monitor.
The Bluelab pH Probe is a replacement pH probe (electrode) suitable for use with Bluelab products that test the pH value of a solution.
Unfortunately pH Probes do not last forever as they age through normal use and will eventually fail. With good care and use (keeping the probe tip wet and cleaning once a month) you will extend its life.
The Bluelab pH Probe has a double junction reference which provides a longer life than many other pH probes and is a gel filled non-refillable probe, so apart from cleaning is maintenance free.
Replace only the pH probe, not the whole meter!
- Measurement Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: ± 0.1 pH
- Reference: Double junction Ag / AgCl, Sat. KCI gel
- Operating Environment: 0 – 60 ̊C / 32 – 144 ̊F
- Calibration: Not required for conductivity. pH requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration
- User Manual Languages Available: English; Espan҃ol; Français; Nederlands; Deutsch
- Six month free repair or replacement guarantee.
In The Box
-  x Bluelab Replacement pH Probe
- Easy to clean
- Gel filled (non-refillable), low maintenance
- Double junction
- Waterproof cable joint
- Probe holder included – keeps probe secure
- Quality BNC connection
- 2 meter / 6.56 foot standard cable