Inline Booster Exhaust Ventilation Fan - 200MM (8" Inch) | 6M Duct | Heat Transfer
 x In-line Duct Booster Exhaust Fan - 200MM (8" Inch)
The 200MM (8" Inch) In-line Duct Booster Exhaust Fan is perfect for grow room or grow tent ventilation. It's quiet and moves plenty of air. Remember to pull air through (suck), rather than push air through (blow) for the best performance. It also fits nicely onto our grow tent vent flanges to create a low-cost solution.
- Description: 200MM Duct Booster Fan
- Air Flow (CFM): 420
- Speed (RPM): 2900
- Noise Level (dB): 55
- Blade Material: Metal
 x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 203MM (8" Inch) x 6M
This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and manoeuvrability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
- Durable construction for long lasting performance
- Diameter: 203MM (8" Inch)
- Length: 6 Meters
 x Quick Release Clamp - 203MM (8" Inch)
Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
- Size: 203MM (8" Inch)
- Use to attach fans and filters to ducting and reducers as needed
In The Box
-  x In-line Duct Booster Exhaust Fan -200MM (8" Inch)
-  x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 203MM x 6M
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 203MM (8" Inch)