Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Available in: 1 L / 4 L
Salinity can become a serious issue for those gardeners growing in containers and recirculation systems. Salt build up can cause problems for growing plants and can cause bitterness in harvested fruit. Grotek Final Flush™ is a flushing agent designed to correct over feeding issues during crop production while eliminating excess salts from the medium during the final stages of plant growth.
In The Box
-  x Grotek Final Flush Pina Colada - (Available in: 1L / 4L)
- SHAKE WELL before using. Observe for visible signs of excess fertilizer salts such as the appearance of a white, powdery residue on the surface of the growing medium. Use 10 ml of Final Flush per 5 L (2 tsp/5qt) of water. Safe to use while plants are growing or between crops.
- Hydroponics: Add Final Flush mixture to pure water in the nutrient reservoir and run the system for about one hour.
- Soil/Soilless Applications: Apply Final Flush mixture liberally to the top of the container and allow any excess solution to drain out the bottom. Repeat a second time if necessary and then wait one week before resuming a regular feeding program.
- Prior to Harvest: Use mixture 7-10 days before harvest, to remove unnecessary fertilizer salts and fertilizer flavors.