- Provide your plants with a full spectrum of organic minerals, amino acids, growth hormones & enzymes, highly targeted towards flowering plants and unlocking their true growth potential. Perfect for Coco & Soil!
- Activate your plants natural built-in defence mechanisms with our balanced levels of salicylic acid, chitosan & phytohormones. Flowering plants will naturally be more resistant to mold and pest attacks due to increased hormone signalling and thickening of the plants cell walls (also resulting in thicker stems & bigger leaves).
- Increase yield's and oil production substantially whilst stimulating root growth and secondary branching (more bud sites) with the help of 100% organic and plant based growth hormones including Cytokinin & Gibberellin.
- Packed full of complex carbohydrates that allow your plants to "refuel" and transport nutrients to where it needs them, exactly when it needs them. Also highly beneficial to root zone microbial life and keeping established mycorrhizal populations thriving.
- An extremely easy to use, all in one product that eliminates any guess work and replaces the need for multiple individual products including silica, seaweed, enzymes & natural plant growth regulators. Ultimately, saving growers money!
How To Use
Mix vigorously before applying and keep agitated during application. Can also be used as an effective compost tea additive and foliar solution. For best results use 3 or 4 days apart from your weekly Root Roids dose!
Sick & Unhealthy Plants
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per litre of water. Apply 2 applications, 7 days apart. For best results use in combination with Root Roids.
- 1/2 teaspoon per litre of water. Use 7 days before the end of vegetative growth.
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per litre of water.
- If growing in Coco, use Fruit Roids up until your flush period. Add Fruit Roids to your tank before pH adjusting your water.
- If growing in soil, use Fruit Roids up until your last week of flower.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of 100% natural enzymes, plant based growth hormones, minerals, amino acids & complex carbohydrates.
Pack size 100g, makes up to 50L
-  x Dr Greenthumbs Fruit Roids - 225G