- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems installed in various premises. Mounting in kitchens, bathrooms and other humid premises. Ventilation air ducts requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level. Compatible with Ø 100 up to 315 mm round air ducts.
- Casing made of low-flammable polypropylene. Ventilation unit with terminal box. Can be turned to any position.Special casing design permits easy dismantling of the impeller and motor block for fan servicing without dismantling the air duct.
- Double-speed single-phase motor on ball bearings.Equipped with thermal overload protection.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Duct Size (mm): 200
- Extract Capacity (m3/h): 805-1080
- Noise Level (dBA): 44-52
- Power (watts): 76-108
- RPM: 1915-2380
- Width (mm): 239
- Height (mm): 261
- Depth (mm): 296
- Material: Polyproplene
In The Box
-  x Blauberg Turbo Mixed Flow Fan - 200MM (8" Inch) | 636CFM | 2 Speed
These Blaubergs mixed flow fans offer a range of features including;
- Casing made of low flammable polypropylene
- Single-phase motor on ball bearings
- Due to compact design the fan is the ideal solution for mounting in limited spaces, including space behind a false ceiling.
- The fan can be installed in any section of the ventilation system from intake to the end of the ductworks.
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate.
2-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.
5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- i.e. Customer needs to ship the item back to the manufacture.