The Blauberg Iso-Mix silenced fan can be used for indoor cultivation or for any premises such as, bathrooms, kitchens or libraries, that require high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level. At 36dBA when the fan is on high speed, this is the quietest 200MM fan available on market today.
- Phase, [˜]: 1
- Voltage, [V]: 230
- Frequency, [Hz]: 50/60
- Power, [W] (min): 78
- Power, [W] (max): 110
- Current, [A] (min): 0.35
- Current, [A] (max): 0.49
- Maximum air capacity, [m³/h] (min): 790
- Maximum air capacity, [m³/h] (max): 1035
- RPM, [min-¹] (min): 2000
- RPM, [min-¹] (max): 2460
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance, [dBA] (min): 31
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance, [dBA] (max): 36
- Max. operating temperature, [°C]: 60
- Ingress protection rating: IP X4
ISO-Mix 200 Dimensions
- D1: 198MM
- B: 293MM
- H: 386MM
- L: 550MM
- Weight: 8.0KG
In The Box
-  x Blauberg Sound Insulated Iso-Mix 200MM Turbo 2 Speed Exhaust Fan 610CFM 36dBA
German made in-line sound insulated duct fan. Features include Polymer coated steel case which is internally filled with 50mm mineral wool. The special inner perforated casing and thermal sound insulated layer are designed for a wide range of frequencies. The specially profiled impeller provides high performance and powerful pressure combined with low noise operation. Double speed motor and quality bearings offer quiet smooth operation. Built in overheating thermal protection.
- The casing is made of polymer-coated steel, internally filled with 50 mm mineral wool thermal- and sound-insulating layer.
- Special inner perforation of the casing and sound-insulating material are designed for wide-frequency sound absorbing.
- Mixed-flow impeller made of high-quality plastic.
- The diffusor, the specially profiled impeller and directing vanes provide high performance and powerful pressure combined with low noise operation.
- External airtight terminal block on the fan casing for power supply.
- Mounting brackets on the fan casing for mounting to the floor, to the wall or ceiling.
- Double-speed single-phase high-efficient motor with low energy demand on ball bearings.
- Overheating protection by built-in thermal switches.
- Motor ingress protection rating IPX4.
- Speed adjustable
- High - 610CFM
- Low - 465CFM
- Designed & Made in Germany
- Due to its compact design the fan is the ideal solution for mounting in limited spaces.
- The fan is suitable for mounting in any section of the ventilation system from intake to the end of the ductwork.
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a special mounting plate on the fan casing.
2-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.
5 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- i.e. Customer needs to ship the item back to the manufacture.