Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Eazy Plug is an organic propagation plug specially formulated for optimum germination of seeds and rapid rooting of cuttings.
- RHP Certified
- Almost impossible to over-water
- Easily re-hydrated if required
- Easy to use plant starter cubes
- Made from organic materials
- Fully compostable & biodegradable
- For all different types of cuttings and seeds
- Amazingly fast and vigorous rooting
- Perfect air to water ratio
- Blended with a basic fertiliser for the first 2 to 3 weeks
- Easy and safe plant transfer into rockwool, coco, perlite etc.
- Individual Cube Size: 36 x 36 x 30mm
- Tray Size: 520 x 310mm
- Cubes can be easily transplanted into Grodan 4G, 8G & 32G Cubes once roots have developed.
In The Box
-  x Eazy Plug Modular Cloning System - 77 Cube Starter Pack
A predetermined pH with buffering:
- By adding special components that are pH buffered, the Eazy Plug has a predetermined pH value which is retained even after adding water and/or nutrients with different pH values. This makes the pH stable and less prone to user error and easier to manage.
A predetermined value by buffering EC:
- During production the EC value of the plugs are set and buffered so that the EC value does not have to be built to a specific level. That level remains stable and easier to control.
Open structure so that the water / air management is always good:
- Too much water is almost impossible, if the trays / plugs just can drain. The Eazy Plug drains the excess water, so there is always enough air left for an optimum root environment.
Basic fertiliser for the first 2-3 weeks:
- The plugs have a basic fertiliser for the vulnerable first 2-3 weeks. After this period you will have to provide nutrient. The construction (buffering) of the plugs means there is no chance of over-fertilisation, which allows you to add a nutrient right from the start.
Compatibility with rockwool:
The composition and structure of these plugs allows easy integration with rockwool. Root growth will continue from the plugs into the rockwool, and the water balance is maintained.
Ready to use:
- The plugs are normally 'ready to use' wet-delivered, so the plugs can be directly sown. For greater convenience the plugs have a pin hole for seeds or cuttings.
The plug will easily absorb water again:
Even if the plug has completely dried out, it can be easily restored by adding water. All the original features remain intact.
- The Eazy Plug consists largely of organic material and as a whole is compostable.
Note: It is possible that after a period of storage a slight formation of mould may occur. This is harmless to humans and crops, and will usually disappear after rinsing. To avoid this it is recommended that the trays / plugs are stored in a cool place (preferably under 10˚C)