Organic Gardening Solutions 'All-In-One' Water Supplement is designed to address many of the aspects of plant health that are often overlooked. We've removed the guess work for you and designed a product whose components work together in chorus to ensure your garden thrives.
By providing in an easily soluble form of an abundance of minerals, complex sugars, natural plant hormones, amino acids, humic acids, fulvic acids and azomite in the appropriate ratios, Organic Gardening Solutions 'All-In-One' Water Supplement works to alleviate plant stress and promote vigorous growth of both the plants and the microbial populations present in your garden.
Add 1 Teaspoon to 10L of water.
Note: This product does not contain any meaningful levels of nutrients. It is designed to supplement your water, not replace your nutrient source. It will work optimally in an organic environment.
- Dehydrated Coconut Water - Coconut powder brings to the mix an abundance of cytokinins and auxins which are essential hormones that work together to regulate apical growth and root growth, promote cytokinesis (cell division), and have been shown to slow down senescence by preventing the breakdown of proteins. Also present are amino acids, macro-nutrients, micro-nutrients and other auxin analogues to assist in seed development and flower development, and several mono- and polysaccharides which promote microbial growth.
- Dehydrated Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera powder is rich in Salicylic Acid, which plays a role in plant growth, photosynthesis, ion uptake and transport, as well as in the resistance to pathogens through the production of pathogenesis-related proteins.
- Humic & Fulvic Acid - Humic and Fulvic acids are organic polymers which co-ordinate and chelate macro-molecules/metals, and assist in facilitating their uptake. They also act to neutralise soil pH, allowing trace elements once bound in the soil to become available to the plant. Fulvic acids have an oxygen content over twice that of humic acids and as such are much more chemically reactive, with an exchange capacity more than double that of humic acids. Because of their small size, fulvic acid molecules can enter plant roots, stems and leaves, carrying trace minerals from plant surfaces into plant tissues. When humic and fulvic acids are applied to soil, increased root growth rates are observed.
- Kelp Meal (soluble) - Kelp Meal is high in K, and is a source of trace minerals, amino acids, plant micro-nutrients and natural plant hormones.
- Azomite (soluble) - Azomite is a trace element source, conditioning agent and helps plants better absorb nutrients from soil. The rare earth elements present in Azomite enhance nitrogen fixation by Azotobacter species, which bind atmospheric nitrogen and release it as ammonium ions into the soil. Furthermore, the Azomite present in our 'SuperSoil' acts to reduce stress caused by drought by enhancing Abscisic acid (ABA) production, in turn minimizing the water lost by a plant in transpiration.
In The Box
-  x Organic Gardening Solutions All-In-One Water Supplement - 200GM