Lumatek LED Supplement Light Bar - 100W | Full Spectrum | 220 - 240V | PPFE 2.9umol/J | IP65
Dimmable | Passive Cooling | 288 White & 24 Red Diodes
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The Lumatek 100W Full-Spectrum Individual Supplemental Light LED Bar with a 100W remote driver is a flexible and dynamic LED solution to improve your growth results. Use it as an add-on for your grow space that lacks light intensity, placing it at the top, side or bottom; or just use it as a propagator for your cuttings and seedlings.
100W Full-Spectrum Individual Supplemental Light LED Bar by Lumatek
The Lumatek 100W Full-Spectrum Individual Supplemental Light LED Bar with a 100W remote driver is a flexible and dynamic LED solution to improve your growth results, producing a PPF of 295 µmol/s and a very high efficacy of up to 2.9 µmol/J
You can either use it as an add-on for your grow space that lacks light intensity, placing it at the top, side or bottom; or just use it as a propagator for your cuttings and seedlings. Optimize your indoor plant growth with this versatile LED light and its wide variety of applications. It produces the exact same light quantity and light spectral quality as each LED bar from our latest Zeus Pro 2.9 range, but with the difference of being a totally independent fixture with its own 100W high-efficiency driver.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering a significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) ensuring an even light distribution and uniform spread.
The fixture efficacy will vary depending on the Input Voltage used.
The new Lumatek LED line is built using high-quality Lumatek drivers and the latest generation top bin LEDs from Lumileds and Osram, generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles. Another new feature of this line is the Clear Glue protection cover technology on the LED bars; resulting in higher light transmittance of 99% without light loss, extended lifetime of diodes, extra corrosion resistance and high waterproof of IP65. For basic maintenance, simply clean the bars with wet cotton.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods this LED bar may be dimmed without losing efficiency. This high efficiency and low powered configuration with its outstanding passive cooling thermal management, reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
This LED Bar can also be externally controlled with a Lumatek digital lighting controller (Digital Panel Plus 2.0) featuring light timing, automated dimming (1% increments), temperature safety control, Sunrise & Sunset Mode for up to 100 fixtures per controller.
Universal Control Systems Compatibility
Lumatek LED Fixtures can be fully controlled with either the Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0 or with any other Control System that utilises 0-10V output signal. Even if your Universal Controller has an RJ port interface, you can still run our LEDs by using a signal converter RJ to 0-10V control adaptor.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Efficacy: Up to 2.9 µmol/J
- PPF: 295µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50-60HZ
- Driver: 100W 220-240V (Included with cabling to be used remote)
- Input Power: 102W (±2%)
- Application: MULTI-LAYER, ROOM, TENT
- Waterproof & Dustproof: IP65
- Lifetime(LED BARS): 60 000 HRS
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source:
- 4000K WHITE DIODES LUMILEDS 3030 HE PLUS;
- 660NM RED DIODES OSRAM SQ3.24
- CCT: 3800K
- Quantity of Diodes Total: WHITE 288; RED 24
- Diodes Power Proportion: WHITE 82%; RED 18%
- Diodes Efficiency:
- White Lumileds 3030 HE Plus 2.9 µmol/J;
- Red Osram SQ3.24 3.8 µmol/J
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0 or Universal Controller 0-10V
- Weight (LED BAR): 1.1 Kg
- Dimensions: 1148x20x53mm
- Spectrum: FULL SPECTRUM +
- Thermal Management: PASSIVE COOLING
- Power Factor: 0.95
- Max. Ambient Temperature (@ 1000W POWER): 25°C
- BTU (WITH DRIVER ATTACHED): 358 BTUs/h
- BTU (WITHOUT DRIVER): 333 BTUs/h
In The Box
-  x Lumatek LED Supplement Light Bar - 100W | Full Spectrum | 220 - 240V | PPFE 2.9umol/J | IP65
- Very high PPF output for high intensity 295 µmol/s
- Very high efficacy of up to 2.9 µmol/J
- High-quality Lumatek 100W LED remote driver included
- New Clear Glue protection cover technology on the LED bar
- Top bin LEDs
- Balanced full spectrum
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel Plus 2.0 or Universal Controllers 0-10V
- Fully Dimmable
- User-friendly Plug & Play Assembling
- 5 Year Warranty
- Industry Leading €/ µmol ratio
- IP65 Water & Dustproof rated
- Benefits include energy savings: Lumatek LED solutions demonstrate the potential to save 40% on electricity and studies indicate that LED-lit canopies can generate more yield per kWh.
- Plant and crop performance: initial studies indicate growers using LED lighting may experience yield increases and changes in cannabinoid and terpene profiles, leading to more consistent medicinal product profiles from harvest to harvest.
- Flexible light intensity: Lumatek LEDs can be dimmed to adjust PPF level to suit crop and growth stage without changing spectral power distribution or losing efficiency.
- Less maintenance: Lumatek LEDs are rated for 60,000 hours of use supported by a market-leading warranty.
- Reduced HVAC: Lumatek LEDs are highly efficient and less wattage consumption means less heat released into the space, allowing for potentially lower HVAC loads and operating expenses.
- Safety: Lumatek LED drivers are intelligent and feature full circuit protection including over/under voltage, short circuit and over-temperature protection. Lumatek Zeus LED drivers also feature auto-power increase/decrease to match the number of light bars connected to the fixture. All Lumatek LED fixtures are CE certified LVD and EMC compliant.
3-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category