Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 305MM (12" Inch ) x 6M | R1.0 | 50MM Insulation
The layers are bonded with a fire retardant adhesive to ensure long life in all ambient conditions. The insulation is a polyester thermal blanket manufactured to rigid standards.
- PRODUCT: R0.6 Metalised Sleeve, Polyester Flexible Duct (3-Zero).
- CONSTRUCTION: Black Inner Core with Metalised Outer surface multi-layered construction containing high level grade Flame Retardant Water based adhesive with high tensile wire helix encapsulated.
- METALISED OUTER SLEEVE: Multi-layered construction (Metalised Outer Layer) containing high quality grade flame retardant adhesive.
- INSULATION TYPE: Polyester Insulation Blanket to achieve thermal rating of R0.6
- LENGTH: 6 Metre lengths
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: 1000 Pa positive, 200 Pa negative
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10C TO +80C
In The Box
-  x Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 305MM (12" Inch ) x 6M | R1.0 | 50MM Insulation/li>
- Metalized Inner Core
- Polyester Insulation
- Metalized Outer Fire Jacket
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Operation Pressure: -190pa to +1200pa
- General Use: Heating and cooling
- Domestic and commercial systems