Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
This premium-grade grow tent from Hydro Experts is perfect for amateur and professional growers all levels and experience. The freestanding design is constructed from commercial-grade, puncture, mildew and fire-resistant oxford nylon fabric. It is completely opaque to block ambient light from entering and system light from exiting.
The interior is extremely efficient and highly-reflective so plants use all supplied light without waste. The reflection surface is durable, fade-proof and is thermally adhered to the outer shell; it will not separate or tear.
This tent is suitable for use with any growing system: hydroponic, aeroponic, and soil-based cultivation. It is compatible with all types of lights: incandescent, LED, fluorescent (standard, CFL and T5), and HID (Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium and Dual Arc). Industrial-strength, over-sized coil zippers curve to go around corners without opening or separating.
A Velcro tab will hold open the door while working. A separate floor-pan provides a second layer of protection against any accidental spills. The frame are crafted from powder-coated tubular steel and lock in place with sure-lock pins; unit can be assembled in minutes without tools. Removable upper rails provide overhead support for lighting, odor control or ventilation systems. System contains several mesh-covered vent windows with flaps and ducted ports with drawstrings to provide control over the growing environment; open, close or vent the system to adjust temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, and light conditions.
- Grow Tent Size (CM): 60 x 60 x 160
- Doors: 1
- Side Windows: 0
- Ducting Ports: 3x150MM
- Electrical Ports: 2x100MM
- Mesh vents: 3 30*13CM
- Hanging Capacity: 40KG
- Pole Size: 16*0.8MM
In The Box
-  x Hydro Experts Grow Tent - 0.6M x 0.6M x 1.6M
- 100% PVC free
- 100% light proof
- Heavy duty 600 Denier material
- Heavy duty corners in Polypropylene/Metal
- Heavy duty metal bars allow to hangs heavy equipments
- Frame - steel poles - offering ultimate strength and durability
- Quality double lined zips that are easy-to-use with no snagging and offering good light-proofing
- The material is washable inside and outside
- All outlets for air and cables are double lined and light tight with pull toggles on each lining
- Easy and quick to assemble
- One piece waterproof insert tray