A truly versatile growing solution, the HomeLab 80L is used by growers for both growing up juvenile plants and flowering off to harvest. It’s perfectly proportioned to accommodate a single 2′ x 4′ tray basking underneath a 250 or 400-watt lighting system. Alternatively, some growers prefer to use a 4′ T5 fluorescent lighting system (8-lamp multiple array fixture) using just 440-watts.
The upgraded durability and robustness of the HomeLab 80L makes this a truly unbeatable choice for growers at all levels.
Dimensions: 80 x 150 x 200 cm
Growing Space: 1.2 m2
- Size mounted: 80 x 150 x 200 cm
- Acreage: 1.2 m2
- Tube A: + 100 mm, 2 times
- Tube B: + 200 mm, 5 times
- Tube C:
- Tube D:
- Maximum load: 50 kg
In The Box
-  x Homebox HomeLab Indoor Portable Grow Tent - HL80L V2.0 | 1.5M x 0.8M x 2M
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 250 – 440 watt
- Exhaust: 5 x 8″ / 200mm (all ports are double-layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 2 x Super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg