Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
UC ROOTS is a multipurpose root zone optimizer that uses proprietary chemistry to aid in mineral descaling and the removal of potentially harmful biofilms in nutrient reservoirs. By reducing the potential habitat for plant pathogens, UC ROOTS has been shown to aid in root development.
UC ROOTS is suitable for all hydroponics applications including Rockwool, NFT, DWC, RDWC, Ebb-N-Flow and substrate based DTW applications.
- Use in any hydroponic growing system
- Promotes thick, bright white roots
- Eliminates risk of Root Rot
- Increases ORP, creating an environment unsuitable for pathogen and fungi development
- Dissolves mineral buildups, reducing the risk of nutrient lockout
- Maintains a clean and clear nutrient solution
- No risk of root burn
- Neutral pH of 6.8, NO pH buffers necessary
- Reduces labor and decreases equipment maintenance
- Use at any stage of growth all the way to harvest
- NPK: 1 - 3.7 - 2.6
- DERIVED FROM:
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Potassium phosphate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Potassium Nitrate
In The Box
-  x Current Culture Solutions Roots - 946ML / 3.8L / 9.4L | Root Zone Optimizer
Current Culture H2O recommends the use of reverse osmosis filtered water for best results.
When using reverse osmosis or low ppm tap water supplement the water with Cultured Solutions® Coco Cal.
Recommended nutrient dosages are in mL/gal and should be used as a base line. Stay within our recommended ppm/EC ranges for best results.
When applied to rockwool, coconut coir or other soilless mixes it is recommended to leach with UC Roots periodically to avoid mineral salt build ups.
- Differential (+/-) in outcome of total concentration of solution is +/- 25 PPM
- Recommended source water pH 6.5-7
- Recommended source water PPM 0-20
- PPM/EC targets are based on usage of Coco Cal at lower end of recommendation. Adding Coco Cal at higher recommendation range will result in higher PPM/EC outcome
- When running longer day flowering plants add weeks by repeating week 5 for each additonal week. Example, if running 10 week strain run weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5(6), 5(7), 6(8), 7(9), 8(10)