The Blauberg Turbo G Mixed Flow Fan is the best ventilation solution for premises requiring permanent temperature control as greenhouses, orangeries, etc.
- Phase, [˜]: 1
- Voltage, [V]: 230
- Frequency, [Hz]: 50/60
- Power, [W] (min): 125
- Power, [W] (max): 177
- Current, [A] (min): 0.54
- Current, [A] (max): 0.79
- Maximum air capacity, [m³/h] (min): 1070
- Maximum air capacity, [m³/h] (max): 1360
- RPM, [min-¹] (min): 1955
- RPM, [min-¹] (max): 2440
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance, [dBA] (min): 47
- Sound pressure level at 3 m distance, [dBA] (max): 55
- Max. operating temperature, [°C]: 60
- Ingress protection rating: IP X4
Turbo 250 Dimensions
- D1: 247MM
- B: 257MM
- H: 287MM
- L: 383MM
- Weight: 7.83KG
In The Box
-  x Blauberg Turbo Mixed Flow Fan - 250MM (10" Inch) | 800CFM | 2 Speed Switch
These Blaubergs mixed flow fans offer a range of features including;
- Casing made of low flammable polypropylene
- Single-phase motor on ball bearings
- Equipped with thermal overload protection with automatic restart
- Due to compact design the fan is the ideal solution for mounting in limited spaces, including space behind a false ceiling.
- The fan can be installed in any section of the ventilation system from intake to the end of the ductworks.
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate.