eziPlug LMU - 24 OUTLET | 80A | 12 ON / 12 OFF | or 24 ON Max | Timer & Soft Start
EziPlug Light Management Units (LMUs) are a safe and efficient way to manage your lighting system. They are hard wired and need to be installed by a qualified electrician. The LMUs come in a range of sizes to suit your specific needs. They are all made with quality components and if used correctly will give you many years of reliable service.
- 12000 Watt on and 12000 Watt off
- Suitable for 12 x 1000 Watt (day and night) or 20 x 600 Watt (day and night)
- 63 Amp Main circuit breaker (Max 80 Amp)
- Plus 6 x 32 Amp secondary circuit breaker
In The Box
-  x eziPlug LMU - 24 OUTLET | 80A | 12 ON / 12 OFF | or 24 ON Max | Timer & Soft Start
ALL eziPlug LMU's are built with:
- Top quality components
- Built in timer
- UV protected enclosure
- 24 month warranty
eziPLUG LMU's area a safe and efficient way of managing your lighting control gear within your growing environment. Each eziPLUG LMU is built with quality components and is housed in an ultraviolet resistant enclosure. Each eziPLUG LMU comes with a built in timer to control the operating hours that best suit your lighting requirements.
Whether you are a hobbyist or a commercial grower there's an LMU for you.
- All electrical items must be installed by a licensed electrical contractor.
- Check LMU Voltage and Wattage Rating before connecting to any supply.
- Loosen screws for each of the joiners. Connect the Neutral (Black wire) from the LMU to the supply Neutral and RED wires to Active Ensure that no bare copper wire protrudes from outside of the joiner. If so, shorten the stripped wire prior to tightening.
- Ensure that the joiner is generously taped and that wires are double insulated with tape and each wire is individually taped away from each other.
- Connect the supply earth (green and yellow wire) to earth terminal provided on the top of the LMU.
- Prior to commissioning, plug in the auxiliary lead (grey lead) into a 10 Amp socket and test the LMU.
- Set 24 Hrs Timer to desired ON/OFF time before switching Auxiliary supply.
- Read all the warnings on LMU before commissioning.