SensorPush HT1 Humidity & Temperature Sensor | Thermometer / Hygrometer
** G1 Wireless Gateway Recommended **
Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor pairs effortlessly with the SensorPush mobile apps and the optional SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to provide the ideal solution for monitoring humidity and temperature conditions over time.
Its long range (100m / 325' line of sight) keeps you up to date, even at a distance. The Swiss-made sensing component provides highly accurate, repeatable measurements that you can trust. Data is collected at one minute intervals and is stored on the sensor for over two weeks. It is automatically pushed to mobile applications when they are in range. There it is stored for graphing and analysis. The apps allow alert ranges to be set, so you can know when there's a problem without constant checking. The Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor is perfect for monitoring your home, musical instruments, wine, cigars, art and keepsake collections and much more.
Compatible with iOS 8+, Android 5.0+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).
Add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to monitor all of your SensorPush sensors remotely via the internet!
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57" x 1.57" x 0.65"
- Weight: 40g / 1.4oz
- Battery : CR2477
- Battery Life: Typ. over 1 year (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
- iOS 8+, Android 5.0+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).
- iPhones since the iPhone 4s, iPads since the 3rd generation and the 5th generation iPad Touch support this technology.
- There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity Range:
- 0 - 100%
- (prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)
- Temperature Accuracy (0°C - 60°C / 32°F - 140°F): ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F typical ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F maximum
- Temperature Accuracy (Full Range): ±0.7°C / ±1.3°F typical 1.2°C / ±2.2°F max
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% - 80% RH ): ±3% typical ±4.5% maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% - 100% RH ): ±4.5% typical ±7.5% maximum
- Accuracy Notes:
- 95% of sensors fall within the "typical" range. Sensors outside the "maximum" range are not qualified for sale.
- Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.
In The Box
-  x SensorPush HT1 Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°F
- Humidity accuracy of ±3%
- Range of 325' line of sight
- One-minute intervals of data collection
- Up to two weeks of storage