Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
- Step 1: You place the appropriate size Pot Sox in your pot with the drainage/mesh medium barrier (Pot Grid) at the bottom.
- Step 2: Then fill the Pot Sox with any quality grow medium. The side walls are reinforced for toughness and made from a light weight fabric to hold all your plant’s grow medium in place.
- Step 3: The Pot Sox drastically improves drainage thanks to its mesh base and has an ultra convenient draw string around the top, for ease of cleaning.
- Step 4: Pull, lift and throw – cleaning has never been so simple!
Cleaning with Pot Sox has never been easier. Just pull the draw string tight and remove the Pot Sox, along with all of the used grow medium. Dispose of both and start again.
See, we said it was simple.
Your pots are now ready to be used again, with no mess or stress. Just re-insert another Pot Sox and you are ready to grow again.
Look for the brand name Pot Sox, as imitations are often poorly sized and often tear when being removed. Remember, the team at Rock are passionate about better yields– our products won't let our growers down.
In The Box
-  x Pot Sox - 20L / 30L / 50L / 95L