Another excellent mother plant chamber—and versatile enough for cuttings and vegetative development, the new HomeLab 80 accommodates a 2′ x 2′ tray or dozens of small pots—the choice is yours. Most growers choose a 250-watt HID lighting system for mother plants or a 2′ T5 fluorescent lighting system (the 8 lamp fixture is ideal).
Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 180 cm
Growing Space: 0.64 m2
- Size mounted: 80 x 80 x 180
- Acreage: 0.64 m2
- Tube A: + 100 mm, 2 times
- Tube B: + 130 mm, 3 times
- Tube C:
- Tube D:
- Maximum load: 50 kg
In The Box
-  x Homebox HomeLab Indoor Portable Grow Tent - HL80 V2.0 | 0.8M x 0.8M x 1.8M
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 250 watt
- Exhaust: 3 x 5″ / 130 mm Roof duct for easy and stable air exhaust (port adjusts to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 2 x super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg