Chlorine & Sediment Remover
- Easily attaches to your garden hose!
- A must have for organic living soil growers
- Instantly removes chlorine and sediment
- Ideal for compost tea brewing
- Makes water safe for mycorrhizae & beneficial bacteria
- Treats 5000L of water
- For maximum filtering efficiency, use a flow rate of 2L per minute.
- Make sure to connect the inlet to the correct end as marked.
- On first use, run the unit for 2 minutes to settle the filter contents.
- Store the filter in an upright position to allow the unit to drain in between uses.
- Replace your Dr Greenthumbs water filter after 5000L or 12 months of use.
-  x Dr Greenthumbs Chlorine & Sediment Remover | Water Filter
|Barcode #||Does not apply|