Current Culture H2O - Under Current UC8XXL13 | DWC System | Complete Hydroponics
Made in USA | Commercially Scalable | Automation Ready
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*This item is bullky so freight applies
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
Note: Due to the system's bulk size and weight. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) for a shipping quote before purchase.
What is the Under Current® System?
The Under Current® Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The Under Current® is the cornerstone of the CCH2O Proven Production Approach when used with Cultured Solutions® Nutrients and the CCH2O Nutrient Dosing System.
Benefits of Growing in an Under Current®
- Grow Trees - Yield More with Less. Reduce Plant Counts. More Production Per Plant.
- Get Your Weight - Accelerated Growth Rates. Cut Veg Times. Heavy Yields = Heavy Profits.
- Take A Vacation - Easy and Reliable. No Timers, No Guesswork. Reduced Labor & Maintenance.
- Top-Shelf Results - Optimal Resin Output. Strong Terpene Profiles. Tests Clean.
- Facility Proven - Ideal for Craft Cultivation. Trusted by Professional Growers Worldwide.
2019 Under Current® Updates
- CCH2O Multi Mod - The Most Versatile Hydroponic Growth Module Available. Recessed Drain Well for Full System Drain. Raised Body for Thermal Cooling. Greenhouse Grade Heavy-Duty Construction. Water Level Marks and Smooth Interior for Easy Cleaning.
- CCH2O Add Back Kit - Easily Add Back Nutrients and pH Adjustors to Your System Without Shocking Plants.
- High-Flow Aeration Manifold - Even Distribution with More Air to Plants. Clean & Organized.
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator - Easily Calibrate and Standardize Aeration Rates. Removes Air Pumps From Grow Space.
- 5.5” CCH2O Lids & Net Pots - Less Media. Easily Transfer Plants from Veg to Bloom.
- Wider Center Aisle, 1” Return Hose & Bottom Drain Manifold - More Room Between Rows. High-Flow Circulation. Lower Volume to Prime Pump.
- UC Drain Out Kit - Utilizes the CCH2O Drop Tee to Connect the Multi Mod Growth Modules. Provides A Centralized Point for Evacuation When Performing a Full System Drain.
Under Current 8 XXL13
- NUMBER OF ROWS: 2
- NUMBER OF SITES: 8
- PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE: 40″ Centers / 13 Gallon
- SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS): 4’6" x 14’2.5" / 1.37m x 4.33m
- TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS): 105 / 398
- POWER USAGE (WATTS): 106
- WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP): 1/4 – 1/2 HP
- RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS): 110 / 500
- VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.): 4-6 weeks / 30"-36"
*General Recommendation – Check Manufacturers Specifications for proper chiller sizing.
In The Box
- *NEW* CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- *NEW* CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- *NEW* High Flow Aeration Manifold
- *NEW* Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Drain Out Kit
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
- Efficient nutrient uptake accelerates growth rates and increases flower production.
More Crop Turns
- Achieve 5-6+ harvests per year with reduced veg time, rapid transplanting, and simple sanitization protocols.
Proven Nutrient Formula
- The Under Current and Cultured Solution nutrients are a proven production approach trusted by professional growers.
Reduced Labor and Maintenance
- Lower nutrient concentrations and consistent pH/EC levels decrease nutrient change outs and flushing.
- Constant recirculation makes it easy to automate fill / drain cycles and add nutrient monitoring, dosing and fertigation.
- Unlimited system configurations to outfit any cultivation space. 2, 3 and 4 row options. Up to 80 sites.
- Centralize aeration, fertigation and water management for precise system control and visibility. Design services available.
- Interchangeable components allow you to effortlessly add plant sites or change your system configuration as your operation grows.
- Durable greenhouse grade components designed to last in harsh cultivation environments.
- Thoughtful design with multiple patents: 9 , 277, 696, 9, 258, 953, 8, 915, 016, 8, 726, 568, D858, 345, D886, 246.