Model B-500SL has a blade angled of L type and this makes convenient for working at high place. When thinning out grain of grape and reversing a wrist, shears and tweezers are used at the same time. Ressting from sap and juice by fluorine coating and groove at back of blade. Scale at the blade and handle helps you to trim accurately.
In The Box
- Chikamasa Scissors B-500SLF | Non-Stick Fluoride Coating
- Combines superior craftsmanship with practically
- Long lasting, flourine coated, stainless stell blades repel sap
- Large grips are perfect for both left and right handed use
- Rounded outer edge prevents accidental plant damage
- WINNER: "Trimmers Choice Award"