Buy In Bulk & Save!
|Buy 6 to 99:||Pay $25.00|
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*This item is bullky so freight applies
CANNA, the specialist in coco production and famous for its high quality CANNA COCO medium in 50 liter bags, has succeeded in producing a coco brick that is the exact same high quality medium that CANNA is known for but in a compressed form and one that truly makes a difference. A hole difference! Its most distinctive feature is the hole. It creates extra surface which makes it easier to absorb water. Therefore the CANNA COCO Brick expands extremely fast. CANNA Coco Bricks are packaged per 2 bricks of 20 liters. One CANNA Coco Brick package makes a total of 40 liters of CANNA COCO medium.
What makes CANNA Coco Bricks Special?
CANNA COCO quality in a brick
- Same high quality as loose fill CANNA COCO made from the highest quality ingredients.
- CANNA COCO can be re-used several times which saves time, money and effort.
Multi functional packaging
- Packaging of each brick is a bag designed to be soaked or wetted in. No more buckets, tubs or containers. Just open the bag, add water, the bag has easy carry grip handles.
Easy storage & transportation
- Due to the compressed nature of the brick it takes up very little space which in turn makes it very easy to transport and store.
- CANNA COCO is RHP certified for professional horticulture. RHP Guarantees a clean/pure product free from weeds and pathogenic organisms,suitable for professional use.
Not steam sterilized
- CANNA avoids steam sterilizing because it kills a mediums' ability to naturally protect crops against harmful moulds like Pythium. Steaming also converts plant usable Nitrate nitrogen to plant toxic Nitrite nitrogen, and changes the structure of the coco to retains more water, which is not a good thing.
Washed & Buffered
- CANNA COCO is washed, buffered and therefore ready for use. Washed to clear any salt, no need to rinse yourself. Buffered for chemistry of the medium and its pH, CANNA has buffered its coco medium to make sure that the nutrients you give will go to the plant.
CANNA COCO medium matches perfectly with CANNA COCO nutrients. Due to the special characteristics of coco and the applied washing and buffering process, it is possible for CANNA to combine vegetative and flowering nutrients in one nutrient mix. This means the nutrient can be used throughout the growing cycle and there is no need to worry about the proper time to convert from grow- to bloom nutrients.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
In The Box
-  x Canna Coco Brick - 40L Expanded | RHP Certified
- Open the bag
Tip: the fracture line makes it easy to break the brick if you wish to make 10 liters of coco instead of 20 liters
- Add clean water (also pour through the holes) in steps of 0.5 to 1 liter until the coco is totally expanded. (Tip: use lukewarm to warm water to increase the speed of expansion)
- If needed, loosen the coco a bit with your hands into a uniform product.