12" Inch EP Whisper Silencer Fan 1530CFM + Mountain Air Carbon Filter 300 x 800MM + 5M Duct
EP Whisper Silencer Ventilation Fan - 300MM (12" Inch) | 1530CFM
The Whisper Silencer fan is a game changer in the hydroponics industry. Incorporating a state of the art design that is modern and compact, it now provides grower with a silencer and a mixed flow fan in one complete package. With special noise dampening insulation materials and a high powered in-line mixed flow fan of industrial strength, the Whisper Silencer Fan is certain to blow your mind away.
- Power usage: 340 watts
- RPM: 2750
- Air flow: 1530CFM (2600 m3/hr)
- Dimensions: 650mm long X 350mm diameter
- 65 dBA
Genuine Mountain Air Carbon Filter - 300MM (12" Inch) x 800MM | 990CFM
MountainAir carbon is derived from an allocthonous, subbituminous black coal deposited in the Devonian Period in a PreCambrian formation within the Collie Basin over 230 million years ago. It is the planet's oldest coal. It has extremely low ash content. Trace element discrimination demonstrates it to be physically and chemically unique.
This feedstock is steam activated in the presence of large concentrations of particular gases that affect the activation process in a certain way. The result is an irregularly shaped activated carbon granule predominated by mesopores in a physical distribution which is absolutely ideal for adsorption of volatile organic compounds as well as other associated odorous particles.
MountainAir filters will remove most VOCs of less than 30 microns, including acetone & acetate compounds, alcohol compounds (butyl base, ethyl base, methyl base & propyl base), animal odors, benzene compounds, cooking odors (low humidity), diesel fumes, epoxy resin odors, glue odours, paint odors, all plant odors, pollens, some poisons, odor-bearing smoke particles, and most welding fumes. MountainAir filters are less efficient at removing large smoke particles but are extremely efficient at preventing and/or minimizing smoke damage to fabrics etc.
You can use two main fan types with the MountainAir ® Filter.
- Mixed-Flow Fan
- Centrifugal fan
- A third common fan type is the radial fan. This type is not suitable for use with the MountainAir® Filter as it is meant to be used in free-flowing or near free-flowing situations
Just like a fine wine, manufacturing the perfect carbon filter for a given application requires particular attention to every tiny detail. Just like flowering plants, MountainAir® filters work best if the air passing through is kept within these specifications:
- Temperature: less than 32C (90F)
- Relative Humidity: less than 80%
Aluminium Air Duct - 317MM (12" Inch) | 5M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Noise Reducer Clamp - 317MM (12" Inch)
- These clamps are used with fans, silencers, reflectors, carbon filters and ductings. The soft rubber lining makes for a tight and vibration free fit.
Quick Release Clamp - 317MM (12" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
In The Box
-  x EP Whisper Silencer Ventilation Fan - 300MM (12" Inch) | 1560CFM
-  x Mountain Air Carbon Filter - 300MM x 800MM (12" Inch) | 990CFM
-  x Aluminium Air Duct - 317MM (12" Inch) | 5M
-  x Noise Reducer Clamp - 317MM (12" Inch)
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 317MM (12" Inch)