The perfect pH is a revolutionary pH stabilizer that automatically balances the pH of your hydroponics system, keeping it in the ideal range for optimal nutrient absorption.
Using next generation ionization technology, the perfectpH eliminates excess pH swing that inhibits plant growth and weakens the plants’ immune system. Eliminate chemical buffers, frequent reservoir changes, pests, wasted water and nutrients, and dramatically increase yields with the same technology used by NASA. Simply drop into your reservoir and enjoy.
HOW IT WORKS
PH maintenance is an essential factor in any hydroponics setup. Without the plants being naturally rooted in the ground, excess alkalinity builds up in the system, creating a toxic environment for the plants. The perfectpH solves this by removing the positively-charged ions that cause this build up, creating the perfect pH environment for your plants.
35 model supports up to 35 gallon reservoirs, 70gal model support up to 70 gallon reservoirs. Multiple units can be used simultaneously for larger systems.
In The Box
-  x Torus Hydro Perfect PH - 260L / 70 Gallon | PH Stabilizer
Plant roots in the earth’s soil can naturally buffer against problems such as excess acidity or alkalinity by dissipating a build-up of H+/OH- ions into the ground.
- Avoid excess pH swing that inhibits plant growth and weakens the plants immune system by removing excess toxic alkalinity build ups creating a perfect environment for plants.
- Eliminates the need for chemical buffers, frequent reservoir changes, pests, wasted water/nutrients. It also helps increase yield.
- In recirculating systems, PerfectpH will auto-balance to 5.7 – 6.5 pH. Although, most systems will generally balance between ~5.8-6.2.
- In non-recirculating systems, simply set your pH and PerfectpH and will keep it within ±10% range.
- Eliminate the need of buffers such as pH Up and down
- No longer required to check daily pH
- Reduce frequency of reservoir changes
- Use less water
- Use less nutrients
- Less maintenance and labor required