The Can-Lite carbon filter is the latest addition to the Can-Filters Carbon filter range. Recently released after years of testing and research, the Can-Lite has been developed with ease of installation, durability and effectiveness in mind.
The Can-lite is manufactured using a similar process to Can-Filter 'Classic but instead using a highly perforated, light aluminum casing and a special grade of virgin CKV-4 carbon. This allows the filters to be lighter and handle larger air flow rates without any odor breakthrough.
Made in the Netherlands.
|Filter Height (mm)||330|
|Thickness of Carbon (mm)||50|
|Carbon Type||CKV-4 light|
|Pre-Fitted Flanges (mm)||200|
|Max Flow Rate||470CFM|
|Max Operating Temp||80ºC|
|Max Relative Humidity||70%|
In The Box
-  x Original Can-Lite 800 Carbon Filter - 470CFM | 200MM x 330MM
- Light weight virgin coal-based chip carbon
- Perforated steel canister with NO MESH lining interior for higher flow rates
- 50mm carbon bed for odour catching performance for up to 3 years!
- High flow quality pre-filters for effective dust and humidity removal
- Highest quality carbon filters made in Netherlands