Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The Lumatek 600W digital ballast provides a stable precise voltage to the lamp creating a higher PAR/PPF output and yet is far more energy efficient than most other ballasts on the market. The latest high output 600W horticultural ballasts from Lumatek are designed to give high yeilds of top quality results, year after year. Featuring 4 different settings from 250w to 660W, this ballast can be used progressively to give the optimum performance for each stage of your grow and can be used with both high pressure sodium or metal halide lamps.
Featuring intelligent start up and soft-dimming facility the Lumatek 600W runs extremely efficiently generating much less heat than other conventional ballasts and runs silently.
It also features full circuit protection including open/short circuit, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification and EMI suppression. The new addition of Control capability allows you to smartly monitor your room temperatures, light timing, automation, safety control and dimming. By simply connecting the Lumatek Digital Panel (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your controllable ballast.
5 metres Control Link Cable included.
- Output power: 600W
- Input Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Efficiency: 96%
- THD: <8%
- Dimming: 250W – 400W – 600W – 660W
- Lamp: 250W, 400W & 600W HPS or MH
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- Dimensions: 310 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Protection: Open circuit, short circuit, over temperature, lamp end of life, over voltage, low voltage
In The Box
-  x Lumatek Digital Controllable Ballast - 600W | Dimmable | 240V | HPS & MH
5-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page. Click Here