Lighting Kit HPS Flower 400W + Powerlux Digital Ballast + Cooltube (150MM / 200MM)
Powerlux Line Dimmabe Electronic Ballast - 400W | 240V | HPS | MH
The digital electronic ballast is a new alternative to previous heavy, noisy, and high power-consuming “core and coil” ballasts. Electronic ballasts are lighter, smaller, more energy-efficient with higher lighting quality and increased garden yields. This ballast features a dimming switch that enables it to run at various light outputs. This makes it easier for young plants to adapt at various stages of their life cycle and decrease energy consumption in the process.
The ballast is compatible with both metal halide (vegetative) and high-pressure sodium (flowering) bulbs. The electronic ballast operates at a high frequency (20,000Hz) which in turn allows the lamp to operate more efficiently, produce more usable light for plants and have a longer lifespan. Lamp lumen loss is minimized allowing for a brighter system and higher yields.
- Operates from 120v to 240v, 50 hertz to 60 hertz
- High-frequency output, 99.9% Power factor
- Soft start technology to extend the lifetime of bulbs
- Compatible w/both standard and double ended lamps
- Fully converts between hps and mh lamps
- Dimmable lighting control-60%, 75%,100%, Super power level
- Short circuit protection; ignition failure protection
- Overheating protection; end-of bulb-life protection
- 8 ft heavy duty power cord included
- 3 Year warranty, hassle-free
- WORKS WITH BOTH HPS+MP LAMPS
Super HPS Bulb - 400W
This Super HPS grow lamp allows to stretch your growing season to 365 days a year. Fine-tune your lighting system to provide optimum spectral energy levels which promotes vigorous plant growth. Super HPS grow lamps provide up to 15% more available energy for plant growth than the standard high-pressure sodium lamp.
These bulbs are designed for both Magnetic and Digital Ballasts.
Available in 250W, 400W, 600W and 1000W.
- Description: Super HPS 400W
- Initial Lumen: 51000
- Color Temp: 2100
- Color Rendering Index: 24
- Glass Shape: T46
- Buyers please be aware that light bulb is a consumable product. Regardless of HPS, MH, LED, fluorescent or the conventional incandescent light bulb, the fact that the total lumen (brightness) will decrease in time. For an optimized growing condition, it is strongly recommended to change your grow lamp after 12 months of continuous use.
Cooltube Reflector Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
Air-Cooled Reflector is the ideal solution for minimizing heat build-up problems in a grow room. Many Cool Tubes can be installed in-line for greater cooling efficiency. 300CFM of cooling power minimum is recommended per Cool Tube unit when housing a 1000 watt HID bulb.
- Air duct size: Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
- Built-in 5KV pulse rated mogul socket fits HPS/MH lamps/bulbs
- Accommodates HPS and MH lamps from 250W-1000W
- Internal and external reflectors included
- All stainless steel and aluminium construction, will NEVER RUST!
- External Reflectors included. They are made from highly polished and textured aluminium (95%+ reflective) for maximum light output without "hot-spots"
- 5M Cord is compatible with most major brand ballast enclosures
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Fits all HPS/MH bulbs except the large 1,000 watt Metal Halide BT56 bulb (the one that is as big as a football)
In The Box
-  x Powerlux Digital Ballast 400W
-  x HPS Lamp 400W
-  x Cool-Tube Reflector (Available in Ø150MM or Ø200MM)
- [1 Pair] x Heavy Duty Lighting Reflector Hangers