Hailea Water Chiller HC-250A | 1/6HP | Rate of Flow 600 - 2200L/h
Suitable for reservior size up to 300L
Products You May Need
Pick up at store Free
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
The cooling units from Hailea have been used in trusted water chillers from other manufacturers for over 15 years. The new heat exchangers of the Ultra series are made from titanium. Therefore the chillers are perfect for water cooling systems.
Another positive aspect about the Hailea units is the low noise emission. Furthermore, thanks to its affordable pricing units from Hailea are perfect if you want an option that doesn't break your budget either!
- Hailea HC chillers have strong metal chassis with a housing of contemporary design,ensuring the chiller does not look out of place in any surroundings and as with other cooling units,our chillers-the HC series use the environmental friendly refrigerant R134a.
- Lower noise design,whilst the digital temperature controller ensures that the selected temperature is maintained.
- The rate of flow is decided according to the max jet of the pump (immersible power filter) and the circulation equipment.
How Hailea Nutrient Chillers Work
To get the chiller up running, you need flexible pipe, water pumps that are perfectly matched to each chiller unit, and three hose clips to keep everything secured in place, eliminating leaks.
How to Use the Hailea Nutrient Chiller
Setting up chiller kits is quick and easy. The diagram to the right gives you an overview of how they're constructed.
You'll need to connect the pump to the chiller's inlet using a length of pipe and connect another length of pipe to the chiller's outlet. Be sure to secure everything in place with the supplied hose clips.
The chiller should be cleaned after each crop to remove any mineral deposits and limescale. Just fill the chiller with clear pickling vinegar, leave for 24 hours, and then flush it with water. Ensure that you also set up an air circulator fan near the chiller to avoid any heat build-up.
- Model: HC-250A
- Power: 1/6HP
- Voltage: 220~240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Working Current: 1.3A
- Water Temperature Before Refrigeration: 28 Degrees Celcius
- Refrigeration Time: 20h
- Water Temperature After Refrigeration (Water Refrigerated 250L): 18 Degrees Celcius
- Water Temperature After Refrigeration (Water Refrigerated 300L): 22 Degrees Celcius
- Rate of Flow: 600 - 2200L/h
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Refrigerant Weight: 220g
- Weight: 18kg
- Size: 448×330×440mm
- The rate of flow is decided according to the max jet of the pump (immersible pump or another external power filter) and the circulation equipment.
- The refrigeration performance test is indicated when the ambient temperature is 30, the water temperature before refrigeration is 28°C, the set temperature is 16°C and the water refrigerated is 250L. When water refrigeration is reduced, the water temperature will drop.
- The refrigeration efficiency is determined according to the installation location, heating source, lighting, pump filter and other connecting parts. Special pumps and other accessories sold with Hailea series chillers should be used. Do not use other alternatives to avoid affecting the performance of the unit.
- When there is not enough exchanged air in a room, the refrigeration efficiency is reduced if the surrounding temperature increases due to the heat from the unit.
In The Box
-  x Hailea Water Chiller HC-250A | 1/6HP | Rate of Flow 600 - 2200L/h
- Microcomputer control system for the convenience of user.
- Large refrigeration capacity, aquarium water can be refrigerated to any degree above 4°C in a short period of time.
- Adopt Freon-free R134a iced medium, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Anti-corrosion pure titanium evaporator for fresh & sea water dual use.
- Auto overcurrent power-off protection system.
- A temperature memory system that makes the unit refrigerate continuously according to the previous temperature when the power is supplied again to protect the fish in the aquarium.
Q: What water pump and hose sizes are recommended for Hailea Water Chillers?
A: We recommend the following water pump and hose sizes for Hailea Water Chillers:
- HC-100A: Aqua 102 + 13mm Hose
- HC-130A: Aqua 102 + 13mm Hose
- HC-150A: Aqua 103 + 19mm Hose
- HC-250A: Aqua 104 + 19mm Hose
- HC-300A: Aqua 104 + 19mm Hose
- HC-500A: Aqua 105 + 19mm Hose
- HC-1000A: Aqua 106 + 19mm Hose