Terms and Conditions - Nutrients
By getting or attempting to get our discounts, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer is available for a limited time and available until our stock lasts, for as long as it is advertised by Hydro Experts.
- The offer entitles when you spend over $499 on any nutrients and additives (under nutrients category and supplement & additives category on hydroexperts.com.au), you can receive 10% off on the total price of these items (excluding postage costs). Our stocks are limited, when we are out of stock, the special stops automatically.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to Hydro Experts’s rights under the User Agreement, Hydro Experts reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if Hydro Experts believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which Hydro Experts considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other coupon, voucher or redemption code.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hydro Experts will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- Hydro Experts reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on hydroexperts.com.au
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.