Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The Sun System® 1 Etelligent™ Compatible LEC™ brand technology 315 ballast is optimized for cutting edge Light Emitting Ceramic® brand technology.
This ballast has a thermally optimized non-fan cooled aluminum housing while operating on 50/60Hz low frequency, square wave which makes this electronic ballast highly efficient. The Sun System® 1 LEC™ technology 315 ballast operates at 120 or 240 volt and has a rated life of 50,000 hours.
Sun System® 1 LEC™ brand technology 315 watt dimmable ballast operates a 315 watt ceramic metal halide lamp, ANSI: C182, at 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, & 100%.
This ballast includes a prewired lamp cord receptacle that is compatible with all Sun System® LEC® brand reflectors. The Sun System® 1 LEC™ features controller-compatible signal ports for on/off/dimming functions as well as an ambient thermal temperature probe. The Sun System® 1 Etelligent™ Controller Kit #902245 (sold separately), allows up to 400 Sun System® 1 ballasts to be daisy-chained together. This controller allows wired control of the on/off/dimming capabilities of Sun System® 1 ballasts. A 15 foot Etelligent™ signal wire and a Convertible Smart Volt® Dual Ferrite Power Cord 120-240 volt 6.5 ft with 120 and 240 volt plugs is included. Compliant with both FCC Article 18 Part A (governs commercial use) and FCC Article 18 Part B (governs residential use) as tested by an independent US testing lab in a true as used configuration.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Upc: 849969026160
- Volume (cf): 0.2107
- Weight (lb): 7.4
- Length (in): 12.6
- Width (in): 8.5
- Height (in): 3.4
- Voltages: 120v-240v
In The Box
-  x Sun System 1 LEC Etelligent CMH Dimmable Ballast - 315W | Cermic Metal Halide
- Internal built-in circuit breaker
- Dimmable/selectable wattage and turbo
- Built-in green LED lights for easily identified self-diagnostic performance codes
- Low current, staggered ignition delay feature eliminates circuit inrush overload and protects lamp for increased lumen maintenance
- Dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System® brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors
- 15 foot Etelligent™ signal wire and a Convertible Smart Volt® Dual Ferrite Power Cord 120-240 volt 6.5 ft with 120 and 240 volt plugs is included
- Compliant with both FCC Article 18 Part A (governs commercial use) and FCC Article 18 Part B (governs residential use) as tested by an independent US testing lab in a true as used configuration