Buy In Bulk & Save!
|Buy 1 to 2:||Pay $1,999.95|
|Buy 3 to 5:||Pay $1,839.95|
|Buy 6 to 9:||Pay $1,759.95|
|Buy 10 to 99:||Pay $1,699.95|
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The Gavita Pro 270e LEP is a plasma light fixture based on the LUXIM Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) technology. It is completely solid state (no moving parts) and suitable for climate rooms (damp environments). They are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
The LEP technology is based on a radio frequency driver which excites an emitter cell without electrodes. The molecules in the emitter transform into plasma state, emitting an intense full continuous spectrum light.
- THD: <10%
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Output Connection: XR505
- Inner box dimensions: 580 mm (length) x 288 mm (width) x 190 mm (height)
- Weight: 10.5 kg, 23 lbs
- Housing:Solid extruded aluminium, light weight, excellent thermal management. Finnish is marine grade, polyester powder coat with UV inhibitors. Stainless steel fasteners. Six mounting points for hanging cables or hooks.
- Reflector Material:Die-cast aluminum housing, high-grade aluminum reflector. High transmission ultra-broadband tempered cover glass. Sealed housing suitable for damp environment. Wire mesh EMI shielded.
- External dim:Gavita Master Controller
- External dim connector:RJ14 (6P4C)
- Light Source:LUMIX GRO 41.01 or GRO 41.2 emitter
- 41.01 Suplemental spectrum for HPS- 41.02 High CRI sumlight simulation, stand alone
- PPF:- 41.01 310 uMol/sec
- 41.02 300 uMol/sec
- Lifetime:- 41.01 50.000 hours
- 41.02 30.000 hours
- Electrical specs:100-240 V AC 50-60 Hz, 270 W, high power factor
In The Box
-  x Gavita Plasma E series 300W LEP
- No electrode wear which translates in a very long lamp life
- Very high quality light (full spectrum) because of the molecular light emission, including UVA and UVB
- A full continuous light
- Very stable light spectrum
- Long output stability (at mean stable output) over time
- Absence of infrared radiation
3-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page. Click Here