Superb performance and high reliability
- GE’s advanced sodium resistant ceramic helps eliminate early failures to give a rated service life of up to 12,000 hours for the LucaloxTM PSL products.
- In order to achieve maximum performance, GE recommends lamp replacement when the rated service life is reached.
- The lamp uses extra rugged monolithic arctubes equipped with GE Reliable Starting Technology which provides continuous high performance.
High Xenon-Fill gas delivers:
- Extra light and PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) output.
- More resistance to mains voltage fluctuations.
Zirconium gettering system gives:
- Improved PAR maintenance that drives constant and uniform plant growth.
- With the increased use of 400V systems, these lamps will be clearly marked with the voltage and wattage on the top of the lamp to ensure correct installation.
The diameter of the frame wire in the lamp has been minimised to reduce shading in the installation without affecting the robustness of the lamp
In The Box
-  x GE Lucalox High Pressure Sodium (HPS) PSL Lamp - 600W | 2000K | 240V | Flower Bulb