Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
Pro Grow LED's are more energy-efficient than HID fixtures. Customers have reported a 25% increase in grams per Watt (total finished dry weight) compared to a traditional 600 W SE HPS lamp. The quality of the end product is substantially improved due to the high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 91.1 and terpene profiles are accentuated due to the increased full spectrum light intensity with less heat.
The new Pro Grow LED Model E 680W has an industry-leading output of PPF 1,950 μmols/s. Pro Grow blends top bin SMD diodes from both Samsung and Osram for an outstanding efficacy of over 2.86 μmols/s.Pro Grow LED Model E 680W emits 4,000 Kelvin full spectrum light with an industry-leading CRI of 91.8. Coupled with an ultra-reliable Inventronics 0-10 V Dimming Driver, the lightweight and durable die-cast aluminium housings offer cool, fanless & totally silent operation. Extended reliability is assured with IP-55 water resistant, cleanable housings. Fixtures are dimmable via the dial on the driver. Drivers can be fixed or remotely mounted and the 0-10V RJ14 3m connection cables can be extended by up to 5 metres per fixture.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Coverage: 150CM x 150CM
- Input Power: 680W
- Efficacy: 2.86 µmol/J
- PPF: 1950µmol/s Autosensing
- Input Voltage: 100-277V
- Mounting Height: >=15CM Above Canopy Passive
- Thermal Management: Passive
- Lifetime: 50,000hrs
- Power Factor: >90%
- Colour Rendering Index: 90ra
- Ambient Temperture: -40-40"C
- Storage Environment: -4DX-85"C RH10%-95%
- Chip: Samsung & Osram deep red Diodes
- Fixture Dimensions: 1120 x 1080 x 45MM
- Fixture Weight: 28kg
In The Box
-  x Pro Grow Model E Pro 680W LED Bar | 8 Bars | Full spectrum | 1950 µmol/s
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.